Friday, June 5, 2009

Thing 3 week2

I had fun creating my avatar. Choices is how I want to look or express to others how I feel I look are spectacular. I was able to use my imagination and many selections to create a new and improved me. FUN! This type of creation is a great tool for young students to learn and it also helps protects ones true identity. Need to keep our students safe at all times. The creation of my blog was fun and the directions were very easy. I did run into a bit of trouble when posting my avatar to the blog. It finally worked but I'm not sure exactly which step was the right one. I bookmarked my blog for easy access and am having fun and success thus far.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't see your avatar on the blog. The link goes to the general Yahoo avatars page. Did you copy and paste the code? That is probably the easiest way to do it.

    ReplyDelete