Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 8 Thing 18

Zoho is a great work processing tool. I wish I had this when I was in grad school. Zoho allows you to work on a document or research paper online or offline. You do not need to save your doc at home and then e-mail it to yourself at work or save if to a pen drive. Its as easy as starting a word doc, and saving it. later you can open in at work, home , school and continue. Another great feature is that you can also have a group working and editing the same doc and view the changes instantly. I just love it and will continue to use it now that i have my own account. The slide show feature is also a great tool. You can also type in over 75 different languages. This is great for libraries that cover places around the world and want to show kids what other languages look like or what our daily phrases of good morning and hello look like in another language.

No comments:

Post a Comment