Monday, July 13, 2009

Week6 Thing 13

Del.icio.us is a great tool to use at all times. I is very important in the library to have bookmarks for teachers and students to have access to. If I get called to a class to fix a computer or need a specific site address that I do not have memorized, I can simply go to delicious and see my sites and reference whatever it is I need. This tool is also something I can see being used while I travel. While attending meetings you love to share ideas and sites with new friends and collegues. This is a great way to access your information without lugging your laptop with you. It is also a great place to steal ideas and share them with friends.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Del.icio.us and its convenience to librarians. Unfortunately, in my district this service is blocked.

    ReplyDelete