Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week9 Thing 23

Wow, I finally made it through the lessons. I will have to say that I learned so much and was very impressed by the amount of technolgy that is out there for educational purposes. I am a bit shy with it, but I know with practice I will do just fine. One of my favorite experiences was the discover of Zoho under application tools. I know that I will use this tool for sure. I also love youtube video. I have actually used it in the past to find video clips for our Christmas Around the World theme in the Library. The 23 things is a tough class to take but well worth the effort. Many good resources were used and shared. Great information to pass on to collegues.

2 comments:

  1. I just completed the 23 things as well. It was a lot to take in, but well worth it. Congrats to both of us! I enjoyed reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are done.

    ReplyDelete